NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Associate Professor/Full Professor Position
Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 13th globally. It is also placed 1st amongst the world’s best young universities and ranked 6th globally for Engineering and Technology. With an engineering research output ranked amongst the top seven universities in the world, the College of Engineering (CoE) is a recognised leader in innovation and technology.
CoE is the largest College in NTU and comprises six internationally known engineering schools with more than 14,000 students, 550 faculty and 1,400 staff. At the College of Engineering, faculty are encouraged to seek new knowledge, discover and create innovative solutions. With necessary resources and environment, faculty embrace challenges and think outside the box to create game-changing and sustainable solutions for the benefit of industry and society.
• An active and vibrant research environment
• Excellent R&D infrastructure and opportunities for research funding
• Well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
• Attractive research start-up-grant and PhD student Scholarships
• A competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits
The College of Engineering is looking for an Associate Professor/Full Professor with expertise in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Statistics, Social Media, Security. The incumbent is expected to play a leadership role, collaborating with faculty from computer science/engineering, electrical/electronic engineering and civil/environmental engineering, to bring about new ideas and innovation.
Candidates should hold a doctoral degree in computer science/engineering or electrical/engineering, with an outstanding scholarship record and a strong commitment to excellence in research and teaching.
• Please logon to the following webpage for full details on faculty application guidelines.
• Please send your detailed CV and completed Personal Particulars Form to the following email address: coefacultysearchA4@ntu.edu.sg, stating the appointment rank (Associate Professor/Full Professor) you are applying.
Application remains open until the positions are filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.