Our emphasis on innovation and its source - dedicated employees - keeps us looking for talented individuals who are ready to meet aggressive goals in a high-technology company constantly developing new marketing-leading products. Good people are critical to our success and, in return, we offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse, global workforce.
Perform installations and application support for INFICON semiconductor products including our broad range of Sensors and our FabGuard Software Platform to Global Foundries in Malta, NY.
- Support INFICON applications on various semiconductor manufacturing equipment tools. Characterize and troubleshoot semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Create recipes and data analysis of INFICON sensors and the customer's sensors for the purposes of Fault Detection and Classification (FDC) using FabGuard
- Provide technical assistance within areas of specialty for customers
- Provide written and oral feedback to the customer on applications work including process troubleshooting, recipe development, leak detection and advanced analysis techniques.
- Provide written and oral feedback to onsite Program Manager on weekly activities, customer requests, needs and requirements.
- Provide onsite training on INFICON products including FDC software, INFICON hardware usage, basic troubleshooting and minor field repairs.
- Provide installation support of INFICON equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates of Science degree in (Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related sciences) with 5 years' work experience is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree (Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related sciences) is preferred with min 2 years' experience.
- Understanding of Semiconductor Processes and OEM tools for PVD, CVD, ALD, Etch at a minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both external and internal customer relationships.
- Ability to adapt to various field situations and to foster strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Computer Networking, Factory Automation, Residual Gas Analysis (RGA), Optical Emission Spectrometers, RF Plasma Deliver and FDC experience is desirable.
- Requires strong Analytical Skills and Critical Thinking to Solve Complex Problems
- Requires strong organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to travel (approximately 10-15%).
- Self motivated and capable of multitasking.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.