Our emphasis on innovation and its source - dedicated employees - keeps us looking for talented individuals who are ready to meet aggressive goals in a high-technology company constantly developing new marketing-leading products. Good people are critical to our success and, in return, we offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse, global workforce.
Responsible for directing activities of the Security products organization in the areas of product planning and development, sales channel guidance and support, customer technical assistance and customer product training programs.
- Assist in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Analyze worldwide markets for trends and product opportunities in accordance with the business line's strategic direction.
- Direct all aspects of product line management; including product changes/improvements (following the appropriate INFICON procedures), assisting in new product development (utilizing the appropriate IPMM procedures).
- Recommend and clearly define new products intended to enhance product offerings, the goal being increased sales, profits and market share.
- Participate in the product development process in order to ensure final product meets defined goals and expectations.
- Develop and implement general marketing and promotional strategies for products; promoting the product line through appropriate product literature, publications, technical bulletins, presentations at professional meetings and active membership in professional societies.
- Establish organizational structure and procedures to direct activities to providing technical assistance to the business line's customers and sales distribution organizations.
- Direct marketing personnel in providing product training for customers and sales personnel. Management of activities concerning creation of appropriate training documentation, organizing training classes, ensuring equipment and materials are available are required.
- Provide support and demo equipment for trade shows.
- Establish annual marketing budget and maintain necessary controls for meeting approved budget.
- Assure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, standards and government regulations, including all applicable export regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline required, MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation) and problem solving skills. Must demonstrate the ability to network with customers and sales personnel to understand market conditions and the competitive landscape.
- Five years marketing and/or sales experience with scientific instrumentation (MS or GC/MS). Experience in the Environ mental testing marketplace desired.
- Previous management and evaluation of assigned personnel.
- Computer skills are essential.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.