Manager, Business Applications (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Dallas, TX. Design and implement technical solutions to improve business processes. Understand various application based solutions in specific modules, as well as the common industry issues facing clients. Participate in proposal development efforts for client engagement opportunities.
Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner. Define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have experience with all of the following:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying technical solutions across various applications, including assisting with technical efforts that involve the development, design, implementation and support of business processes;
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Leading and supervising teams;
- Advising financial services clients on implementing technical solutions and improving business processes; and,
- Participating in business development.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code DALBAP1, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.