Physical Electronics USA Inc.
Physical Electronics (PHI) is a subsidiary of the ULVAC Corporation - the world’s leading supplier of UHV surface analysis instrumentation. PHI’s innovative XPS, AES, and SIMS technologies provide our customers with unique tools to solve challenging materials problems and accelerate the development of new processes and products. As the only supplier that provides a full range of high performance XPS, AES, and SIMS instruments, PHI is in a unique position to provide complete surface analysis solutions to potential customers in a broad range of high technology fields including: nanotechnology, microelectronics, storage media, catalysis, bio-materials, pharmaceuticals, and basic materials such as metals, polymers, composites and coatings.
As a technical sales representative for PHI-USA, you will organize, manage, and work the Midwest territory to maximize growth in sales revenue and profits with primary responsibility for managing the Company-Client relationship.
- Maintain current business in existing accounts while identifying new opportunities within these accounts
- Identify new sales opportunities within the Midwest territory
- Conduct sales calls and visits in order to maximizes sales productivity and business opportunities
- Utilize PHI Customer Relations Management (CRM) software tools to track, document and plan all sales activities for relevant opportunities
- Define the sales forecast and sales plan in the territory effectively leveraging CRM software tools as well as the company technical and sales support
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer’s requirements and goals in order to identify the appropriate solution and provide accurate quotations and proposals
- Represent PHI-USA at trade shows and conventions as needed.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of PHI USA company products as well as competitors product offered in the industry.