Advisory Manager, Data & Analytics Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Assist clients with defining their information strategy, architecture and governance; obtain the most value from business intelligence and analytics; implement enterprise content and data management solutions to reduce cost and complexity, and improve operational effectiveness. Manage client engagement teams that design and develop business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture. Evaluate enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change. Advise clients on emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with business strategies. Prioritize, prepare and implement BI and/or DW architectural improvements. Develop and validate data models and identify data sources and metadata. Supervise and coach staff. Identify and sell potential new service opportunities. Define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have experience with the following:
- Participating in at least two full BI/DW life cycle implementations;
- Utilizing BI/SQL, DW/SQL/ETL Data Modeling tools;
- Leading implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Managing the evaluation of enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Identifying and selling potential new service opportunities; and
- Supervising and coaching staff.
Travel up to 80% of the time is required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1102, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.