Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Palo Alto, California
FORT COLLINS, Colorado
- PhD in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biological Sciences, or a relevant field with a strong emphasis in biochemistry, protein engineering, and synthetic biology.
- Expertise in protein biochemistry and molecular biology.
- Experience and knowledge in protein engineering and/or directed evolution to alter function.
- Experience in designing and constructing biosynthetic gene pathways in model organisms.
- Experience and knowledge in enzyme assays and/or assessing enzyme function.
- Ability to develop independent research projects as demonstrated through publication of peer-reviewed literature.
- Proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and present and explain technical information.
Qualifications we desire
- Experience with synthetic biology/gene editing in E. coli and/or yeast
- Experience with HPLC and/or GC analysis of analytes.
- Experience in protein purification and enzyme assays and with generating, sequencing, and analyzing protein variant libraries.
The APS Physics Job Center has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.