Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Palo Alto, California
FORT COLLINS, Colorado
- PhD in Systems Biology, Molecular and Cell Biology, Genetics or Quantitative Biology or related field, with emphasis in musculoskeletal biology, bone disease or post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: animal models of disease, in vivo imaging and phenotyping animals with genetic modifications.
- Experience with histology, molecular biology, delivering drugs and reagents to animal models, isolating tissues, processing tissues.
- Experience performing bulk and scRNA sequencing and analysis
- Experience with cell sorting, immunohistochemistry, purifying cell sub-populations from tissues
- Ability to manage and perform large scale experiments
- Proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and present and explain technical information.
Qualifications we desire
- Experience with surgical and non-invasive animal models of post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Experience with cellular and tissue culture.
- Experience with RNA sequencing and analysis and with cell sorting, immunohistochemistry, immune profiling.
The APS Physics Job Center has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.