Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Palo Alto, California
FORT COLLINS, Colorado
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. DOE Q-level security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
- PhD in Computational Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Applied Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience in programming in C/C++, Fortran, or an equivalent high-level language.
- Experience with a scripting language such as python.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated capabilities to author technical and scientific reports and publications and deliver scientific presentations.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills to work in a diverse multidisciplinary research team environment.
- Recent record of peer-reviewed publications.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
The APS Physics Job Center has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.