FORT COLLINS, Colorado
- PhD in Computational Physics, Computational Chemistry or Computational Biology or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Advanced knowledge and significant experience in a broad spectrum of R&D in drug design and development .
- Significant experience at the postdoctoral or higher level in the field of molecular dynamics simulations, quantum mechanical calculation, cheminformatics, and enzymatic mechanisms.
- Ability to work independently on defined research projects, as well as a member of a team.
- Advanced computer skills including programming experience with perl, python, or C++, preferably in a UNIX environment.
- Ability to develop independent research projects as demonstrated through publication of peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Ability to travel, as necessary, to interact with sponsors, customers and collaborators.
Qualifications We Desire:
- Experience collaborating with experimental chemists and/or biologists.
- Experience in cheminformatics, QSAR, or machine learning.
The APS Physics Job Center has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.