Hoboken, New Jersey
New York, New York
- Must be a continuing college or university student in good standing at an accredited institution pursuing a graduate degree or a recent graduate with a bachelor's or master's degree in chemistry, materials sciences, computational chemistry, or a related field.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in chemistry, materials sciences, computational chemistry, or related field.
- Experience applying basic scientific principles to solve technical problems.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Ability to present and communicate concepts and ideas.
- Experience working with personal computers and familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Qualifications We Desire
- Broad knowledge of chemistry and caterials.
- GPA of 3.0 or above.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
The APS Physics Job Center has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.