NY, New York
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Hoboken, New Jersey
- Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics or related field.
- Experience conducting research in Lattice Field Theory.
- Experience developing and optimizing computer software for Lattice Field Theory simulations.
- Experience in C and C++ or equivalent computer programming languages.
- Experience with GPU, MPI, and OpenMP parallel programming.
- Ability to perform independent research and find innovative solutions to scientific and technical problems.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and multidisciplinary team environment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills needed to effectively present and explain results of scientific research.
Qualifications we desire
- Familiarity with developing solutions for next-generation CPU-GPU architectures.
- Experience in lattice calculations of zero temperature observables in QCD and/or other theories.
- Experience in lattice calculations of two meson and/or baryon scattering.
The APS Physics Job Center has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.