NY, New York
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Hoboken, New Jersey
- PhD in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biological Sciences, or a relevant field with a strong emphasis in protein engineering.
- Expertise in biochemistry and molecular biology.
- Experience and knowledge in directed evolution (mutagenesis, screening, gene amplification) and enzyme assays.
- Ability to develop independent research projects as demonstrated through publication of peer-reviewed literature.
- Proficient verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment and present and explain technical information.
Qualifications we desire:
- Experience with gene library construction in bacteria
- Experience in high-throughput screening of protein expression and function.
- Experience with protein purification and characterization
The APS Physics Job Center has listings for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles, plus scientist jobs in specialized disciplines like theoretical physics, astronomy, condensed matter, materials, applied physics, astrophysics, optics and lasers, computational physics, plasma physics, and others! Find a job here as an engineer, experimental physicist, physics faculty, postdoctoral appointee, fellow, or researcher.